How Old Are You?
Have you heard of the website which guestimates how old you are from your photo? You have to be brave and ready to laugh it off if the results aren’t exactly what you are hoping for. Would you like a few tried and true ways to take a few years off your appearance?
Try our suggestions below:
- Moisturize your skin. It may sound elemental, but properly moisturized skin makes a world of difference for your appearance. When your skin is properly moisturized your makeup application will be much smoother. Beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin!
- Instant Skin Smoother: Elaine and Kelly swear by this product. We love using the Instant Skin Smoother on fine lines and wrinkles, particularly around the delicate eye area. This product is a must, particularly before professional photos are taken. It really works to smooth fine lines!
- Brows: Don’t over pluck! Keep your brows carefully shaped but resist the urge to over pluck. Too thin of a brow can actually detract from your eyes and make you look older! If your brows need a little extra oomph try our Brow Balm to add a little soft color and help fill in gaps. With its easy application it’s a must for this summer’s fresh face makeup look.
- Blush: You will be amazed at how much this simple product will do for your cheekbones! In addition to giving you a natural and rosy glow, blush when applied properly helps accentuate cheekbones and add a little lift to your look.
- Lip Plumping Gloss: Lips feeling a little thin? Try our LipToxyl in various shades for a little extra lifting and plumping!
- Foundation: To even skin tone, foundation is a must. Just a little goes a long way and adds a healthy even look for your skin tone.