Weekend wear… Six things you need this fall
What are you wearing this weekend? Do you have trouble putting together casual outfits after wearing work clothes all week? I hear this complaint from many of our clients.
Sometimes it’s just easier to get dressed for work rather than getting dressed for relaxing weekend activities. Let’s face it, yoga pants and a t-shirt, while comfy and definitely relaxing, don’t always work for all your weekend plans. It’s important to have a few casual outfits in your arsenal that you can look and feel good in for weekend activities.
Do you have:
1. A cute and current pair of jeans
2. A scarf in your colors to throw on with a t-shirt and jeans to dress up your outfit? This is a quick and inexpensive way to add pizzazz to your wardrobe without spending a fortune. Come check out our selection of scarves at the studio. Elaine hand picked these beauties in New York just for our clients.
3. A good pair of comfortable boots. Boots are your investment piece this year. Make sure you have a chic and comfy pair that you can wear with everything from jeans to skirts. This is one wardrobe piece you will wear over and over.
4. A fall lipstick. I know we are talking about clothes here but lipstick really is the ultimate accessory! We can help you select the right color for your natural coloring.
5. A good set of bracelets you can stack and wear with just about anything. Look at your color fan to select the best color for you. You can mix one or two colors with your metallic for a stylish look.
6. A blazer in one of your neutrals. If you need a little extra splurge, get one in a fun color too such as blue, purple or coral. You can wear a blazer with jeans, skirts and dresses. It will look especially cute if you roll up the sleeve and show your shirt underneath for a pop of fun pattern or color. Or roll the sleeves up over a sweater too.
Let us know how adding these six items to your fall wardrobe suddenly makes it work! If you need a little help shopping give us a call. It is just as important to look good on the weekends as it is on work days. You never know who you might meet while out running errands. Now you will be prepared. No more hiding in the grocery store, avoiding your friends. Because when you look good you feel good!!