It’s time to purge!
Spring is here! It’s time to purge! I think spring fever has officially hit.
A few quick tips to help you get started.
1. Organize your closet. Place similar colors together.
2. Discard, donate or resale any items that don’t fit or are outdated and worn.
3. Be brutal! Purge, purge, purge! Women typically wear 20% of their clothes 80% of the time. I would rather you have 7 outfits you love than a whole closet full of clothes you don’t feel absolutely amazing in!
4. Make a shopping list before you shop.
5. Stick with similar colors for the season. This way your purchases will go further because everything will mix and match.
6. Not sure about your colors? Schedule a color analysis with Elaine or Kelly. You will save so much money because you will stop buying clothes in the wrong colors.
7. Make a few investment purchases each season. Don’t be afraid to spend a little more on items you will wear for several seasons.