Is Your Closet Out of Control??
- First, go through your closet, discard old hangers and throw away any old dry cleaning bags.
- Now, turn on some peppy music and start trying on clothes. I want you to try on anything you question whether it fits or is outdated.
- Grab a trash bag to pile in any clothes you want to donate or sell to a resale store. Be brutal! You are beautiful and you always deserve to look fabulous! It’s better to have 5 cute outfits that fit perfectly and emphasize your personality and style, than 10 outfits that just look “ok”. Remember this is a process. It may take a few years to really transition your outfits into clothes you absolutely adore so we are going to take it one step at a time.
- Ok, when you are trying on clothes, think back to the last time you wore this outfit. Remember how great you looked, but also keep in mind our figures change with time and sometimes outfits may not look as good as we remembered. Hmm…. Maybe that super cute dress you wore a few years ago doesn’t quite look as adorable as you remembered. It’s ok though, because we need to stay current and create new looks and styles as our lifestyle changes. It’s important to analyze each outfit to consider if it is the correct color and style. It is a good length? Is the shape right for your body style?
- One of the easiest and least expensive ways to update your wardrobe is to add some sparkle with accessories. It’s amazing how accessories can turn a plain outfit into something extra special! Accessories are an easy way to add spice and pizzazz!
If this task seems a little daunting give us a call and we will come to the rescue! Bring in the experts to get the job done! We will go through your wardrobe and create outfits with clothing and accessories you already have. After we come up with some perfect outfits we will make a shopping list of items you need. We will also create a photo album of your new outfits so all you have to do in the morning is flip through the album and pull out a complete outfit. No thinking required!
Call the studio at: 817-924-8300 to set up an appointment. Fall is our super busy season. We are filling up very quickly so reserve your spot today.