March 11, 2010
Oscar Fashions: Elaine’s First Impressions
- Penelope Cruz in her red gown
- Helen Mirren in her sheer, lilac gown
- Cameron Diaz in her gold, sparkly gown
- Jenna Hurt in her cream and black overlay gown
- Elizabeth Banks in her soft, grey-blue gown
- Tina Fey in her black, one-shoulder sequined gown
- Monique in her bright blue gown
Outfits that were beautiful, but I did not think were flattering to the wearer:
- Sandra Bullock in her pale, gold gown: Her lipstick and hair overpowered the outfit.
- Jennifer Lopez in her pale, lilac gown: Her natural coloring overpowered the dress.
- Sarah Jessica Parker in her yellow Chanel gown: The dress was too straight and boxy for her body, and the color did not flatter her skin tone