5 Things to Add this May
Here’s my list of 5 things to add to your casual wardrobe this May. If you already have a few of these pieces you are ahead of the game!
1. A fitted blazer. The great thing about a blazer is that it can go with everything from jeans and shorts to a summer dress or even wear it with dress pants to work.
Go with a classic color such as navy or try something different such as a seersucker light-weight jacket. Both are available from J.Crew. Look for extra details such as ruched sleeves, or a contrasting pattern on the sleeve so you can roll it up to look extra cute.
2. A cute striped shirt or tank. Before you leave J.Crew check out these cute striped t-shirts. Perfect paired with jeans or shorts and the navy blazer for weekend chic.
3. A fun statement necklace. Check out these cute ones from Anthropologie. I also found a coral multi-strand necklace at White House/Black Market.
4. A good pair of jeans. Whether you like skinny or flare, boot cut or slender make sure you have at least one pair of jeans you feel fabulous in! Jean Guru on Park Hill Drive has some great jeans for men and women. Plus they will hem it for you. Talk about one stop shopping! Also check out “Not Your Daughter’s Jeans” available at Dillard’s or Nordstrom. These jeans will help slim and flatter.
5. Shorts I’ve found White House/Black Market has some perfect fitting shorts. They are neither too long or too short. Plus they come in some fun colors. Check out this coral pair. Or if you don’t like shorts throw on a cute skirt or a bright colored jean. You will look pulled together and lovely! Gap and Neiman’s both have every color of jeans under the rainbow.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.