Kelly’s “Must Have’s” for March and April
With this beautiful spring weather, I think we all have been hit with a little bit of a “spring shopping bug”. Here are a few hints and tips of what I think would be great to purchase this spring.
1. A pair of colorful pants, jeans, or the new, slim “cigarette pant”.
2. A fun light-weight floral scarf. This should include several of your colors and I would suggest incorporating the color of your new pants as one of these colors. This way you can wear this scarf with the clothes you already have as well as your new pants.
3. Something lacy and feminine. This could be a lacy top, skirt or even a dress. Feminine lace is really in this spring!
4. A pair of comfortable flats or wedges. Invest in a super comfortable pair this is both cute AND comfortable.
5. Yellow bracelets. Ok, even if yellow is not your color, it is one of the top colors this spring. In order to pull off this trend just wear a tiny bit of yellow in a thin belt or stack of bracelets. Don’t spend a whole lot on these pieces, as we don’t really know how long yellow will be super trendy, but do plan on adding a little “lemon-drop” of color to your wardrobe.
Start with these 5 items and see how your wardrobe starts to pop! You should feel very spring-like! 🙂
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.