August 27, 2009
Does Your Closet Look Like Your Color Fan?
You’ve had your colors done, but now what? How do you transform your closet into a replica of your color fan? Follow our simple steps for the perfect closet makeover.
- Remove colors from your closet that are not on your color fan. Do not let yourself be tempted by clothing that makes you look less than your best.
- Keep your color fan nearby! It should be your constant shopping companion and will keep you from being tempted to purchase the wrong colors.
- Don’t get stuck in a shopping rut. Your best colors may not be in the same store each season. Broaden your horizons by trying out new shops.
- Stop buying pieces just because they are on sale if they are not in your best colors.
- Don’t let the sales person talk you into making a poor color purchase. Sales associates are not trained in color theory. P.S. They work on commission.
If you are having trouble finding or purchasing your colors, hire a Stoltz Image Consultant for a personal shopping session. It may take time, but when your closet looks like your color fan, it will make dressing quick, easy, and stress free!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.