Shelbi’s Sunless Tanning Tips
You do not need to spend hours in the damaging sun in order to have a beautiful summer glow. Just follow my easy and less-mess steps for sunless tanning success.
- Purchase exfoiliating gloves. You can buy these at stores like Target that have a beauty section.
- Take a bath, shave your legs, and exfoiliate your entire body.
- After drying off, apply regular lotion to an unsmooth areas (neck, hands, wrists, elbows, underarms, the front and back of your knees, ankles, feet, and toes). Applying regular lotion first will keep the sunless tanning lotion from becoming to dark in hard to smooth places.
- Put on laytex gloves and apply your sunless tanning product of choice. My favorite product is Loreal Sublime Bronze.
- Let the product dry for 10 minutes before reapplying your clothing.
An extra tip: I apply my sunless tanning product before I go to bed so that it activates while I am sleeping. I shower right when I get up, and I start my day off with a fabulous tan.